Web & Media Planning.
Preparing your Web and Media Requirements
PropertySuite is here to ensure the development of your new media templates and website experience is the best it can be, including the strategy to market your business in both online and using traditional channels.
For us to be able to do this, we ask you to supply all your current collateral, this is also a good time to audit it’s usage. We ask you to complete design briefs which will outline all of your media. The briefs will serve as the guideline for all your web and media requirements. Think of it like a business plan for a specific project. It should cover everything necessary to the project, in a manner that is easy to refer to throughout the project timeline.
- 01 Collect all current media collateral
- 02 Complete the multi-media checklist
- 03 Establish how the files will be supplied
- 04 Review current website & create direction for new website
- 05 Supply brand specification guides and files
- 06 Prepare media & web briefs
- 07 Designs created, on approval, supplied to build
- 08 Build commences
- 09 Go live